This class delves into the wines of California, beyond just Napa and Sonoma. Discover which varietals thrive and produce quality wines in lesser-known regions.
- Duration: 2 hours
It is simple: which one do you like? But is it? Do we prefer the youthful exuberance of Napa versus the austerity of Left Bank Bordeaux? But what about when they age, do they get closer together or further apart? This is the interesting aspect of this comparative wine tasting event in Houston.
- 2012 Stag’s Leap Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2006 Betz Family Winery Pere de Famille
- 2001 Flora Springs Rutherford Hillside Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1992 Pride Mountain Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2010 Chateau Dubory Bordeaux Superieur
- 2005 Chateau Monbrison Margaux
- 2001 Chateau Larrivet-Haut-Brion Pessac-Leognan
- 2000 Chateau Franc Mayne Saint-Emilion Grand Cru