This enjoyable class gives us all a chance to smell the fruits, spices, and flowers of the “classic” red varieties in a neutral base wine.
- Duration: 2 hours
Clos-Marey Monge Experience Overview :
Join us for an exclusive fine wine tasting and discover Burgundy’s largest Monopole
vineyard – Clos Marey-Monge.
Château de Pommard Wine Advisors Megan Daily Flamant and Cedar Stoltenow take
you on a journey to explore the unique vineyard plots within the 20-hectare Clos
Taste our Pinot Noir from five different terroirs, Micault, Les Paules, Grand Champs, 75
Rangs and Chantrerie, as well as the final blend, our flagship Clos Marey-Monge
Light hors d’oeuvres will be served to accompany the wines.
What will I learn?
● Further discover Pinot Noir, Clos Marey-Monge’s iconic grape variety
● Better understand the Burgundy “climats”
● Experience first-hand how terroir influences wine style
● Learn more about our winemaker, Emmanuel Sala, and his masterful blend for
Clos Marey-Monge Monopole
● Better understand biodynamic winemaking techniques and their effects on wine’s
● Perfect your wine tasting skills with our WSET-trained Wine Advisors
What will I taste?
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – Micault 2017
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – Les Paules 2017
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – Grands Champs 2017
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – 75 Rangs 2017
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – Chantrerie 2017
● Pommard Clos Marey-Monge – Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2017